Hello Friends,
So, as I left you last time we were left with the knowledge that names of the people in my stories would not have their real names attached, ever. And I am very certain that there are at least 4 characters that you will hear a lot about. They just happen to be my best frieds and are therefore a major part of my life.
The first person I would like you to meet is Lily. She is one of the best people I know. She likes to pretend that she isn't as strong as she would like, but I disagree. She has the presence of a giant. Lily is a technology, music, movie, TV, and all around Geek. Simply give her a gadget, key, or quote and she will exactly what to do with it! Lily both loves and hates everything about people. They fascinate her in every way. I know, that once she gets her degree, she will be the best help anyone can get. She's done quite a bit for me.
The second is Ava. She has the biggest heart I have ever known. You cannot help but feel loved in her presence. Her hugs are full of warmth and stay with you for hours. A single Mother of two, she is one of the best. She also has the hands of a healer. Every oil remedy or message technique is known to her. We have a joke when we are either in pain or feeling ill when in reference to Ava. "Oh! I'm sure she's got an oil for that!"
The Third is my little sister Eve. She and I have been in every type of trouble since the beginning. You name it, we well may have done it. She is as sweet and hard working as they come, very dependable no matter the circumstance, and one of the best soon-to-be chefs there ever was. Its due to her I've acquired my extra large curves.
Then, last but not least Luke. He is a world class traveler. He, like Lily, will never be found with out at least his phone. I'm fairly certain he would be lost with out it. He is very sweet, and very helpful, a great big brother, and he has a fantastic listening ear.
These are the four main characters of my life, and you will most likely be hearing a lot about them. I can't wait to start sharing! More to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment