Sunday, September 4, 2011

Introductions

Hello Friends,

A short introduction to the remainder of my blogs. I am a story teller in my own right. Pretending I know what I am doing is something I do often, so you will have to just follow along. However, I promise you that the journeys I take you on will be more than worth it every time.

If, however, you feel that these journeys are not for you then stop reading. This is a blunt answer, I am aware, but it is the truth, and a simple fix to your personal predicament.

I don't promise to be a professional story teller. My stories will probably not be the best ever written, but I can promise that every word I right will be true and un-exaggerated.

Also, the names of the people in my story will not be the true names. So, on that account I will admit to some falsehood. Other than that, you can bet every word is true.

I do pray that you will enjoy what you read.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment